: high-protein, high-fiber, high deliciousness. In fact, each serving contains over 1000% of your daily deliciousness needs! Who needs a multivitamin now?!
2 Tb arrowroot powder (you can probably sub a little coconut flour or extra almond flour if you don’t have it)
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1/3 C agave or honey
1 tsp almond extract
1 1/2 Tb vanilla
1/4 C chopped almonds
1/2 C dark chocolate chips
1) Mix all dry ingredients except chopped almond and chocolate chips.
2) Add wet ingredients and stir to combine (it may seem too dry — just trust and keep stirring).
3) Add almonds and chocolate chips.
4) Wet hands, and separate dough into two oval-shaped balls.
5) Place on parchment paper, and using wet hands, shape into two logs, or a rounded rectangle. I made mine 1/2 an inch thick, but feel free to do whatever — you might just have a slight difference in baking time. (A longer shape is better than a wider shape, as the middle will take longer to bake.)
6) Bake at 350* until edges are lightly browned (10-15 minutes for me). Remove and let cool for 45-60 minutes.
7) Slice on the diagonal. Bake again at 300* for 10 minutes. Watch closely.